Überschrift

About the DHBW Mosbach

The DHBW Mosbach is one of nine locations of the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University in the federal state of Baden-Wuerttemberg in southwestern Germany. More than 3.600 students are enrolled in our 33 undergraduate study degrees. In addition to their studies, the students work at one of the more than 1,100 companies, which cooperate with the university as corporate partners.

The DHBW Mosbach offers a wide range of departments in its two schools: The School of Business and The School of Engineering. Many of these departments have subdivisions within their units, such as the department of Trade offering spezializations in International Trade, Sales and Cooperation Management, Supply Chain Management, Timber Trade, and Trade in Consumer Goods. If you would like to find out more details about the departments and their subdivisions, you can find more information in German on this page.

The DHBW Mosbach has two campuses: one in the town of Mosbach and one in Bad Mergentheim; both campuses are in the Northeast of Baden-Württemberg - roughly between Heidelberg and Würzburg.

Campus Mosbach

The main campus of the DHBW Mosbach is located in Mosbach. The town can be found in the famous Neckar Valley at the southern foothills of the Odenwald, a wild-romantic mountain range and popular recreational area near Heidelberg and the Castle Road. With its picturesque half-timbered houses, it bears witness to an almost 1,200-year history. Mosbach's cosy atmosphere, its diverse shops, sidewalk cafés and cultural events attract visitors throughout the year.

History of Mosbach

Campus Bad Mergentheim

Bad Mergentheim is located in the scenic Tauber river valley and famous Romantic Road, which leads from the town of Würzburg through Bad Mergentheim and to the home of the original „Disney castle“ Neuschwanstein. The Teutonic Order of Knights established its headquarters in Mergentheim in 1525 and built the castle, whose mighty walls and domed towers still dominate the town. Today, it accomodates most of the campus of the DHBW Mosbach. When its natural springs were discovered in 1826, Mergentheim grew into one of Germany's most celebrated health resorts and was awarded the title of a spa town, so that its name now was „Bad Mergentheim“. Elegant stores, cafés and restaurants as well as the wide spa gardens and its pools turn Bad Mergentheim into a great place for living, working and studying.

History of Bad Mergentheim